Here is an outline to help with registration procedures.
1. Basic information can be found in the Annual Registration Letter. This letter is mailed to all Wyoming FFA Chapters each year.
2. Cost: There are 3 items that determine the cost of each camper. Cost is $150 per camper if the Registration Form is submitted by May 1st. There is a $25 discount for early registration. If the Registration Form is submitted after May 1st the cost is $175 per camper. If a camper applies for and receives a scholarship they will get a discount. Campers who apply for a scholarship will be notified by email (email is required) and a list will be published on our website.
3. Submit Registration Form: There are two ways to register, by individual (camper submits payment) or chapter (chapter submits payment). Students paying should use the online “Individual Camper Registration Form”. Students who are paying are required to pay the full amount at the time of registration. They are not considered registered until full payment is received! If payment will be submitted by school or chapter Advisors should fill out the “Advisor Camper Registration Form” online or use the registration form. The voucher should be completed for the full amount. All registration information, medical forms, and signed Liability Release forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you need to mail payment and information you can to:
- Wyoming FFA Leadership Camp
- P.O. Box 20444
- Cheyenne, WY 82003
4. Liability Release & Permission Form: Each camper must provide a signed copy of the Liability Release & Permission Form. This form must be signed by the camper and a parent or legal guardian. It also has important medical information for the camper or legal guardian to provide along with health insurance information needed in case of an emergency. This form can be mailed before camp or brought to camp and given at registration or sign-in.
5.1 Payment Information, School Vouchers: Some chapters submit one payment by school voucher and policies very greatly with different school districts. We can submit your voucher for you with an invoice or we can email you an invoice if you choose to submit the voucher. You can send your voucher to us by email or by regular mail. Since schools take a while to pay we prefer you submit a voucher to us before camp. If you submit a voucher at camp during registration we will handle mailing it in for you. Vouchers should always be for the full amount because of the processing delays, and will include the early registration discount.
5.2 Payment Information, Credit/Debit Card (PayPal): We use PayPal to process credit or debit cards online. This option is not available at camp because internet or data wireless signal is not reliable. You’ll be prompted to pay after using the “Individual Camper Registration Form” (either $150 before May 1st or $175 after May 1st). You can only submit one camper and payment at a time.
5.3 Payment Information, Cash or Check: If submitting cash or check as payment please mail your cash or check after submitting the online Registration Form or mail it with a hard copy of the downloaded form. You may submit only the Pre-Registration fee of $100 and submit the remainder at camp on the first day with cash or check.
5.4 Refunds for No-Shows: Unfortunately we can not offer refunds because one a camper is registered we purchase food and supplies for that camper. We will allow substitutions for different campers if possible. If we can we add any extra registration income to our scholarship fund for future years.
6. Items To Bring: The list of items to bring is available here and should be reviewed by all members before packing.